Foothill Farmers Market
Foothill Farmers’ Markets are open almost every day of the week during this peak season. The Foothill Farmers’ Market 2013 schedule is as follows:
• Auburn: Old Town Courthouse Parking Lot
Auburn-Folsom Road at Lincoln Way
OPEN YEAR ROUND, 8:00 a.m. - Noon
• Rocklin: Blue Oaks
RC Willey at Blue Oaks Center
6636 Lonetree Boulevard
June 1st - Dec. 14th, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Granite Bay: Quarry Ponds Town Center
5550 Douglas Boulevard
June 2nd - Sept. 29th, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Roseville: Whole Foods Market at the Fountains
Galleria Boulevard & East Roseville Parkway
OPEN YEAR ROUND, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Truckee: Truckee River Regional Park
10500 Brockway Road off Highway 267
June 11th - Oct. 8th, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Kings Beach: Kings Beach SRA
Highway 28 at Bear Street
June 25th - Aug. 27th, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Auburn: DeWitt Center
Bell Road & First Street
June 5th - Oct. 30th, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Foresthill: Main Street
June 5th - Aug. 28th, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
• Folsom: Whole Foods Market at the Palladio
East Bidwell Street & Iron Point Road
May 23rd - Aug. 29th, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Tahoe City: Commons Beach
Commons Beach Road & North Lake Boulevard
May 23rd - June 20th, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Aug. 29th - Sept. 26th, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Tahoe City: Tahoe Lake Elementary School
375 Grove Street
June 27th – Aug. 22nd, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Truckee: Donner Pass near the train station
June 13th - Aug. 22nd, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
For more information on the Foothill Farmers’ Markets 2013 farmers’ market schedule, visit foothillfarmersmarket.com.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Truckee Event Calendar.