Tahoe Donner Beach Club
The Tahoe Donner Beach Club is a private homeowners club on Donner Lake for Tahoe Donner Homeowners and their guests.
2014 Opening Day is May 23, 2014
Located at the east end of Donner Lake at 12915 Donner Pass Road in Truckee, California. The entrance to the Club is next to the Donner Memorial State Park.
Checkout my map of all the Truckee Beaches at Donner Lake!
Tahoe Donner Beach Club Amenities
The following video by the David Yoder Group gives a great overview of the beach club amenities:
- Beach Area
- Boat Launch
- Boat Rentals and Lessons
- Hobie Getaway - a large catamaran
- Hobie Wave
- Pedal boats
- Stand Up Paddle
- Changing Rooms
- Grass Areas with BBQ
- Kids Play area
- Swimming Platform
- Weekly Special Events throughout the summer
Any use of amenities or facilities after closing, either for the day, or for the season, is prohibited.Beach Rules are posted at the facilityA list of all of the Member Covenants can be found on the Tahoe Donner Website.
2014 Cost of Admission, Rentals, and Lessons
- Member with Rec Card = Free
- Member without Rec Card = $6.00
- Guest = $8.00
- Children 6 and under = Free
- Twilight Member (after 6pm) = $4.00
- Twilight Guest (after 6pm) = $6.00
The links below open a new browser window on the Tahoe Donner Association website for all the details:
2014 Hours and Operating Schedule
The beach club operation schedule for 2014 is:
- Friday, May 23, 2014 - Monday, September 1, 2014 - 7:00am - 9:00pm (daily) Gates close at 9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Sunday, October 5, 2014 - 8:00am - 7:00pm (daily)
Phone: (530) 587-9460