Incline Village is a town on North Lake Tahoe on the Nevada side of the Lake. It appeals to the wealthy, and to the retired, and those who want to live in a State without income tax! I've definitely considered moving there. One thing I love about it, is that since the town slopes up the hill, there are so many homes with absolutely stunning views of Crystal Bay and Lake Tahoe.
Incline Village Map:
View Larger Map
If you want to look at some beautiful homes, drive, walk, or ride your bike down Lakeshore Blvd. This is the street with several beaches located on it, but many of the homes on this street, have their own private beach areas.
2018 Incline Village Events:
- Red, White, & Tahoe Blue - June 30 - July 4, 2018 - a whole week of celebrating July 4th! Fireworks on July 4th from 9:30pm - 10:00pm. 45+ events in Incline Village & Crystal Bay to include a Pancake Breakfast, the Parade, Concerts, Veterans Tribute, Rubber Ducky Races, Wine & Cheese, Beer & Brats, Community Fair, Ice Cream Social & Chalk Drawing for kids & more! See all the details and the event times These days of fun, food, music, and entertainment culminate with arguably the best fireworks display in the country on July 4th at Incline Beach! For more info. and the full schedule - http://www.redwhitetahoeblue.org/
- Follow the Hyatt Regency Event page on Facebook, for a great listing of Incline Village events.
- The Incline Village General Improvement District (IVGID) has an event calendar (choose the Parks & Recreation calendar) that shows all the local classes. The Parks & Recreation Department controls the beaches, swimming pools, aquatic programs, sports and recreation programs, the Recreation Center, and the Tennis Center.
- The North Lake Tahoe Bonanza newspaper has an event calendar with Incline Village and North Lake Tahoe events.
Additional Events will be added to the Truckee Travel Guide
Event Calendar. If I don't have it, it's easy to enter your own event!
Incline Village Beaches:
Unlike the nearby beach town of Kings Beach with lots of public beaches, at Incline Village many of the beaches are private to just residents. Here is a list of the beaches: (a page on each beach will be coming soon and linked up as completed)
- Private Beaches - Guests of the Hyatt Regency only:
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Casino & Spa has a private beach just for guests. They also have a 55 Foot Catamaran that can be rented for 2 hour cruises around Lake Tahoe
- Private Beaches - Residents only:
- Burnt Cedar Beach & Pool
- Incline Beach
- Ski Beach
- Public Beaches:
- Hermits Beach (Incline Village)
- Sand Harbor (Hwy 28 Beach 2.5miles south of Incline Village)
For other Truckee Beaches, please check out my Truckee Beaches summary page or my Lake Tahoe Beaches page!
Incline Village Farmers Market:
2018 Dates TBA
Time: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Dates: May 25, 2017 - August 31, 2017
Location: Farmers Market at Lake Tahoe School - 995 Tahoe Blvd.
Contact: Lake Tahoe Markets - They also have a Winter Market Box Program
For other local farmer's markets, and some benefits of shopping at a farmer's market, see my Truckee Farmers Market page!
Fun Things to Do in Incline Village:
- Take a drive up Hwy 431 (pictured above) - the scenic Mt. Rose Hwy, and stop at the view point at the top for some of the best views of Lake Tahoe
- Bowl at Bowl Incline
- Go to the Casino! The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Casino & Spa is located on the Beach.
- Play Tennis at the Incline Village Tennis Center which has eleven courts in a picturesque alpine setting, along a year round creek, located next to the Recreation Center.
- Go to the Recreation Center which is a 37,000 square foot, first-class complex that has a wide variety of activities for all ages and interests.
Incline Village Golf:
There are two courses in town:
- Incline Village Championship Golf Course a classic Robert Trent Jones Sr. design. - Voted to the "Best in State" list by Golf Digest magazine, and "Best Courses to Play in 2011" by Golfweek magazine
- Incline Village Mountain Golf Course - off of Mt. Rose Hwy, this is an 18 hole course that takes 3.5 hours to play
Incline Village Hotels and Casino's:
You can use the Search Bar near the top right on this page, to search for Accommodations within a 3 mile radius of Incline Village. The search will find the best hotel prices by comparing all the major travel sites with one search.
Incline Village Music:
- Link to Music Events at the nearby Crystal Bay Club Casino Events.
- See the 2018 Event section above also for links to Event Calendars that has some music events.
Incline Village Restaurants:
Below, you can find a map of some of the Incline Village Restaurants:
View Larger Map
Incline Village Shopping:
Incline Village has two large shopping centers:
- Christmas Tree Village - with unique shops, art galleries and restaurants - located at 868 Tahoe Boulevard.
- Raley's Incline Center with a Raley's Supermarket - located at 930 Tahoe Boulevard.
Incline Village Ski Resorts:
Diamond Peak Ski Resort is located in Incline Village, and Mt. Rose Ski Resort is located just up Hwy 431, the Mt. Rose Hwy.
Incline Village Resources:
Lake Tahoe from the Mt. Rose Highway view point overlooking Incline Village, Nevada